Ian Holtham, Piano. The genesis of this recording was to assemble a number of the composer's most attractive and original works as a mark of homage to one of the most outstandingly innovative and important composers for the piano who has ever lived.
- 24 Préludes, Op. 28
- Fantasy in F minor, Op. 49
- Impromptu No. 1 in A flat major, Op. 29
- Impromptu No. 2 in F sharp major, Op. 36
- Impromptu No. 3 in G flat major, Op. 51
- Fantasy-Impromptu in C sharp minor, Op. post. 66
- Polonaise-Fantaisie in A flat major, Op. 61